Now booking for our SPRING 2020 Dance in the Schools programs! For more information, contact us at 336-333-7480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dancers love to perform all around the Triad community each year. Most of these performances are often offered free of charge. We have made appearances and performed at such community events as: WFMY's Winterfest, Junior League of Greensboro's Touch A Truck, National Day of Dance with the Boys & Girls Club, Dancers Against Cancer performances and many of downtown Greensboro's First Friday events and more!
We look forward to seeing you at our . . .
2020 Community/Outreach Peformances!
- "Ballet Day at GCM" - We're celebrating #BalletDay on Friday, February 7th at 10:30am with a Ballet Storytime at the Greensboro Children's Museum. This year, Cinderella and one of her Fairy friends will read children's ballet books to GCM guests, followed by some fun ballet activities.
- Bibs & Kids event - We love supporting local businesses! Join Cinderella and friends on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 3-6pm at Bibs & Kids' special event featuring a special silouette artist, as well.
- PreSchool Storytime with Cinderella - The Central Library will have a special "field trip" on Friday, March 6 at 10:30am for its PreSchool Storytime! Guests are invited for a FREE storytime led by the Library Lady, followed by a demonstration by some of our Cinderella dancers!
- Northern Elementary School - Greensboro Ballet will present an educational lecture/demo to all students at Northern on Wednesday, March 11th. We will also give a little preview of our Cinderella performance.
- Well-Spring Performance Theatre - Greensboro Ballet will present a Cinderella Dress Rehearsal of the Fairy Scene for Well-Spring residents only on Sunday, March 15th. This behind-the-scenes look will also include a "warm-up class" held on stage and a staging run-through, before the costumed Dress Rehearsal. Residents will also get a chance to meet and talk with the dancers after the performance.
- Lots more, coming soon.
Watch for this hashtag on all our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) for news, photos & more!
Greensboro Ballet is able to present these various community outreach performances only because of the financial support of generous individuals and corporate companies from Greensboro and beyond. Special thanks to each and every donor that has given of their financial resources in order to support Greensboro Ballet! If you or your company would like to join in supporting the Ballet and all its efforts in this wonderful community, please see our Donor page or call us at 336-333-7480.