The School of GB is now Registering for new and returning students, thru January 31, 2019!
1. Download this year's 2018/19 Registration Packet which includes:
- Class Listings/Schedule of Classes
- Fees & Tuition
- Auto Payment Form
- School Enrollment Form (to mail, fax or turn into GB office)
- Click HERE to download our 2018/19 Registration Packet.
2. Fill out Registration form & Auto Payment form (if desired) and return in person or by mail to:
- Greensboro Ballet, 200 N. Davie Street, Box 12, Greensboro, NC 27401.
3. OR click the following for info on 2018/19 Registration:
- Click HERE for a listing of all the classes offered this year.
- Click HERE for our fees including registration fee, tuition, concert fees, etc.
4. THEN register Online:
- Click HERE to register ONLINE for the class(es) of your choice,
- and Sign-up for Auto Draft payments (if desired).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What classes do you offer for various ages?
- What dates and times are these classes?
- Click here for answers, OR download our 2018/19 Registration Packet (above).
- How much does it cost to Register?
- How much will my child's class cost?
- Can I pay monthly or do I have to pay for the entire year?
- How much are concert/recital fees?
- Click here for answers OR download our 2018/19 Registration Packet (above).
- Can I set-up my payments to occur Automatically each month or semester?
- Yes! Click here to set-up, OR download our 2018/19 Registration Packet (above).
- How do I register my child/dancer?
- Click HERE to register Online. OR download a 2018/19 Registration Packet (above) and return by mail or in person.
- What dancewear, including shoes, will my child need for class?
- Click HERE to download our 2018/19 Dancewear Requirements.
- Do you offer Scholarships? Some (thanks to donors & fundraisers)! See our Financial Assistance Forms for info and application.
- Click HERE for 2018/19 Financial Aid Forms.
- Where do I park?
- Where do parents wait for their child during class?
- When can I watch class?
- If my dancer misses a class, how can we make-up the lesson?
- Do you have a Lost & Found?
- If we're late for class, what is the "protocol?"
- ALL these and MANY other questions are answered in our 2018/19 STUDENT HANDBOOK! Click HERE to download this year's Handbook.
- We have a NEW Parent Page on our Website! For our School of Greensboro Ballet students and parents, this is a page you can refer to all year long!
Want to try a class for FREE?
Questions? Need Class Placement? Call 336-333-7480 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on our Social Media sites (see links below) for contests and special ways to SAVE.
Click the images below for more information: