Parent Reminders: Summer registration is going on now. For more information, click HERE.
Need to pay Tuition or other payment? Payments can be made here with credit card or with a link to your bank: PayPal.Me/greensboroballet
For PARENTS of students that attend The School of Greensboro Ballet, this page is a portal to everything you need to know to make your child's experience the best it can be! This page is for YOU, a reference for information you may need through out the school year.
- Student Handbook - Full of information for our students and their parents. To download this year's handbook, click HERE.
- Dancewear & Grooming Requirements - For a listing of what students are required to wear in each level of class, download this form HERE.
- Tuition & Other Fees - As a reminder of what is owed and when, go to our Class Fees page or download our Registration Packet HERE. You will be charged $25 for paying tuition late (past 5 working days of 1st of the month).
- Security for Cultural Center - If you see anyone in our building hanging around the Ballet that doesn't have a child enrolled and seems suspicious in any way, feel free to call the GCC Building Security at #336-253-5965.
- Sign-up for EMAILS - We send out monthly newsletters with lots of reminders and important info for you and your dancer. If you're not already receiving these emails but would like to, sign up HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at anytime at email@example.com or at 336-333-7480.
- School Registrar - Our School Registrar is Lisa Sheffield and she is located in the first office on the left when you enter our front door. The School Registrar is there to answer any questions you may have and is our liason between you and your child's teacher and/or the administrative staff. Need to make a payment? Want to schedule a make up class for your dancers? Would you like to set up a phone or personal appointment with your child's instructor? Want to purchase a performance ticket or fundraising item? The Registrar is here for YOU, our parents and students needing information (and wanting an actual person to speak with - not an email, or message or text). Mrs. Sheffield works every afternoon, Monday-Thursday, 3-7pm and Saturdays, 9am-1pm. Feel free to stop by her office or call her during those hours at #336-333-7480.
- Remind App - We are now using the REMIND App to help “remind” students and parents of upcoming School events, fundraiser deadlines, ticket sales and more. Download the Remind App on your Mobile phone and put in these codes:
- For Children’s Dance 1-4 students: Enter this number - 81010 Text this message - @gbcd2019
- For Upper Level (Elem. Ballet 1-Company Trainee) students: Enter this number - 81010 Text this message - @gb200
- Staff Contact Email List:
- General Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina Munda, Interim School Director - email@example.com
- Jennifer Savage Gentry, Interim Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Fry McAlister, Interim Artistic Director - email@example.com
- Lisa Sheffield, School Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Sites - Want extra reminders of upcoming important dates and events? Follow us on our various social media sites. You'll also find inspirational posts, dance educational posts, interesting bits of info and some fun & funny posts, too. See links to our Social Media posts below: