Ballet Resource and Volunteer Organization
The B.R.A.V.O volunteer organization is an essential part of the Greensboro Ballet! Our parent and community volunteers assist in various ways and make much of what we do possible.
Here is our B.R.A.V.O Leadership Team:
Chair – Tanya Kertland Co-Chair – Shannon Parker
▪ Special Events – Tanya Kertland
▪ School Fundraisers – Katie Lakey
▪ School Spirit – Katie Lakey, Celeste Nettles and Donia Reeves
▪ Office/Studio Organization – Lacey Grim
▪ Studio & Office Design/Decorating – Shannon Parker (this Summer)
▪ Staff Support – Rhonda Lin
▪ Community Donations – Celeste Nettles
▪ Grants & FB Parent Page Management – Heather Hogan
▪ Dancing Above the Barre -Donia Reeves
▪ Communications/Marketing – Kristina Stewart
Here are some examples of what you can do...
Fundraising: from major events to our school fundraisers, Season Program ad sales, Corporate sponsorship, solicitation for silent auctions/raffle prizes, restaurant fundraising nights, and manning the Nutcracker Boutique;
Markting/Communications: distributing event flyers, outreach to local Moms groups/senior groups/pre-schools, helping with spreading the word via Social Media, Photography and more;
Staff/Clerical Support: help with mailings, phone calls, grant writing, help with School Open Houses;
Performance Assistance: backstage/dressing room helpers, lobby assistance for "The Nutcracker," Student Concerts, Dancing Above the Barre and other events/performances.
Your commitment can be a few hours, a few days or a few weeks - spend as much time with us as you wish.
Please send us your name and contact information and indicate, in the box below, the areas in which you would be interested in helping or what committee you are interested in being a part of. In addition, for events and projects where many volunteers will be needed, we will send you an email asking you to sign up for specific jobs or duties, if possible.
Thank you for your assistance! BRAVO to you!