WINTER OPEN HOUSE: January 18, 2-4pm
Want to meet our new Leadership Team at the Greensboro Ballet? Whether you're a currently enrolled student, a child/adult interrested in possibly enrolling, and former students interested in returning to Greensboro Ballet - this Winter Open House is for YOU!
We're hoping to have every student attend our Winter Open House with their parents/families!
Of course, we are eager to meet lots of new folks interested in possibly enrolling in our School and who want to discover more about us.
Come enjoy some light refreshments, fun activities for the little ones, take a tour, meet our faculty and your child's teacher, have a chance to ask lots of questions and/or take home informational flyers with you!
This Open House will be loaded with information on everything you could wonder about, including:
- Why don't we allow Parents to watch every week? When are the Parent Observation days?
- What does my child need to wear to class? Why do you require a class "uniform"?
- Do you offer Scholarships?
- Why do you teach Children's Dance and not Ballet to younger children (ages 3-6)?
- If we continue in the School, when and why does my child begin to take classes two or more times/week?
- How old does my child need to be to take Pointe classes? Do you do Pointe Shoe fittings?
- How can I pay for my child's tuition? Do you have Auto Payment options?
LOCATION: We're proud to be located in the Greensboro Cultural Center and enjoy being surrounded by LeBauer Park, the Central Library, the Greensboro Children's Museum and Center City Park! There is so much to do during classes (for parents & siblings) and before/after classes (for students) at the School of Greensboro Ballet!
Parking is in the Church Street Parking lot on the back side of the Cultural Center. We're located on the 3rd floor (turn around yourself to the right when you get off the main elevator).
WIN special Winter Open House Door Prizes including:
- $50 off Tuition Coupon!
- $50 off Summer camp or intensive Tuition!
- 2 Tickets to our Cinderella performance on March 28 or 29th!
- 2 Tickets to our Princess Tea Party with Cinderella on March 29th!
- FREE GB T-shirt!
- FREE new Cinderella T-shirt!
- FREE hand-made Leotard or Dance Skirt - created especially for your dancer by our Interim Artistic Director, Jessica Fry McAlister.
- Other FunDoor Prizes!
Earn tickets to win:
- 1 ticket for attending (up to 3 for 1 student & 2 parents).
- 1 ticket for bringing a new FRIEND also interested in SGB.
- 2 tickets for having already registered for our 2019/20 school year.
- 2 tickets for registering for classes at the Winter Open House.
- 1 ticket for pre-ordering a new Cinderella T-shirt.
- 1 ticket for ordering some Java Joe's Coffee.
- 1 ticket for turning in Nutcracker Photo CD/Video DVD order form at this event!