Greensboro Ballet Re-Scheduling "Cinderella" performances, "Princess Tea with Cinderella" event "Cinderella Show for Students & Seniors"
Statement Regarding the Coronavirus
Greensboro Ballet and the Carolina Theatre have decided in the interest of the health and safety of our audiences and performers to postpone our upcoming “Cinderella” performances and surrounding events.
Cinderella has been rescheduled for Saturday, Oct. 24 at 5pm and Sunday, Oct. 25 at 3pm. Our Princess Tea with Cinderella will be on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 1:45pm. Good News! We've decided to add another Princess Tea on Saturday, Oct. 24 at 3:45pm!
Cinderella & Princess Tea ticket holders will be able to:
1. Keep their tickets (in the same exact seating) for the Saturday or Sunday dates, exactly as is. You do NOT need a new ticket. March 28 = October 24 & March 29 = October 25
2. Exchange the dates of their tickets from Saturday to Sunday, or vice-versa. Keep in mind your seating may change and there is a $2/ticket exchange fee.
3. If you cannot attend either rescheduled date, you can either donate the value of the tickets to the Ballet (let us know and we will send you a tax-deductible letter/receipt), or you can receive a full refund. Refunds will be given through September 24, 2020.
4. Call the Carolina Theatre Box Office at 336-333-2605 to make changes, or to add Princess Tea tickets to your current order. Box Office Hours: Monday-Friday, Noon-5pm. Please be very patient with the box office staff as they have many events they are having to reschedule, not just Cinderella. Thank You!
5. IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR TICKETS THROUGH THE GREENSBORO BALLET OFFICES, YOU WILL NEED TO GET ANY REFUNDS REQUIRED THROUGH OUR OFFICES, AS WELL. You will have to wait until Greensboro Ballet has returned to its regular schedule as our staff are mostly working from home for safety/health purposes. Thank you for your patience.
CAST NOTE: ALL Rehearsals for “Cinderella” are, of course, cancelled at this time. All casting will remain the same for the new dates. If a dancer is unable to participate on the dates we reschedule these performances to, the dancer and/or a parent must notify the Ballet immediately of the conflict. No additional dancers will be cast unless absolutely needed by the Artistic Director for the good of the production.
The School of Greensboro Ballet is CLOSED until further notice. See our School of GB Parent Page for our plans for offering our students classes and additional activities through Zoom and YouTube.
Summer registration is still Open!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Greensboro Ballet's mission is to inspire, invigorate and excite our audiences and our artists through the exciting, ever evolving art of Classical Ballet.
"A Tradition of Excellence"
The School of Greensboro Ballet is the only non-profit ballet school in the Greensboro area and one of a relative few in the country. Our goal is to offer the finest dance education to children of all ages and adults. At SGB, your child will learn the art of dance in an environment of both discipline and fun!
Greensboro Ballet is a company of professional dancers who share the love of expressing human thought and emotion through the international language of ballet performance.